- I am a fashion designer/ fashion illustrator with over 21 years of experience as a fine artist and over 14 years of experience as a fashion designer and fashion illustrator. In addition to fashion design /fashion illustration, I also have some (a little over five years) graphic design experience (flyers, invitations, and apparel). My specializations include womens activewear, swimwear, sleepwear, and casual RTW (Ready-To-Wear). My works have been featured in fashion shows throughout the Southeast region of the US, and New York City, SCAD Portfolios, Triple Magazine, Devoe Magazine, and Voyage Dallas Magazine.
In addition to working as a fashion designer/fashion illustrator, I’ve been teaching fashion design courses for over seven years. I’ve been an instructor at Art Institute of Dallas (Ai Dallas) for over seven years and at Texas Woman’s University (TWU) for over two years. I love working as a creative in the fashion industry, and I love teaching different skills to fashion students.Creator Of
- Digital ArtworkSpeciality
- Illustration, Fashion IllustrationPreferred Medium
- MarkersEducation / Training
- Master of Fine ArtsFavorite Art Style
- Fashion IllustrationInterests / Fun Facts
- Drawing, traveling, spending time with friends and familyYears of Experience