- Armando Nieto is a Venezuelan born emerging artist based in Savannah, Georgia. He is a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Illustration at the Savannah College of Art and Design. His work focuses on concept art for environment, landscape, portraiture, and animated illustrations.
Armando has vast experience using traditional techniques such as graphite, markers, watercolor, acrylics, and oil paints. He is also very experienced with digital tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Procreate.
Part of Armando’s work has been inspired by revolutionary artist Carlos Cruz-Diez (whose work was focused on kinetic and optical art). He also finds his inspiration from natural sceneries and landscapes (that are found in his home country Venezuela and the US).
Armando is capable of critical thinking, and he is able to expand his knowledge about art concepts and to understand what can work for specific themes and situations in an undergoing art project.Creator Of
- Physical & Digital ArtworkSpeciality
- Realism, Concept ArtPreferred Medium
- WatercolorEducation / Training
- Bachelors in Fine ArtsFavorite Art Style
- Art Deco, Art Nouveau, Surrealism, RealismYears of Experience